Catching Up with Us...

Notes on the latest events that we're too lazy to call you about...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Chocolate Souffle - quickie

One day, I (Tracy) was bored and thought I'd bake something. I do believe I was looking around for a recipe that required me to use our ramekins. I always wanted to make a souffle so what the heck. I found a recipe online, of course, from FoodNetwork.com. The easiest and best one was the Chocolate Chocolate Souffle. Little need I realize why there was such an emphasis on the chocolate part. ;)

It was quite easy to prepare. It was an Emeril receipe, which sometimes has been good and other times, it's not been quite what I wanted.

This was heaven! Heavenly richness. So rich, we're never making it for ourselves again. :) It was just too much especially with the Ghirardelli chocolate. Though if anyone has a sweet tooth, I am more than happy to make you one or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home