Catching up... catching up...
Embarrassingly, I/Tracy did forget about this blog for a while. I hadn't forgotten our trusty friend, the Canon Powershot so we have plenty of photographic evidence of where we've been and a decent memory to explain what happened when we got there. So, as the last post showed... still doing a culinary thing when possible. Mmm. Those souffles were so easy, so good.
Sigh.. what have I not blogged about.
Johnny had a birthday in December. We did a tour at Oakland's yummy Scharffen Berger. That was faboo, highly recommended. We ended up taking my mom and sister during the Christmas/New Years timeframe too. Double yum.
In addition to the Scharffen Berger tour for Johnny's birthday (it was a bit rainy that day), we headed to Bay Wolf in Oakland. Do you sense an East Bay theme? The company was fantastic. We had a ball. Some of the food was also fantastic, while others were not as good as we expected a la duck fat fries. Though, we had two bottles of good wine, and then headed off to Emeryville to watch Casino Royale.
We didn't end up seeing it with everyone as it was getting late. The movie was one of the best we've seen in quite a while. It had action, bit of romance and leveraged the joy of poker. It also was partially shot in Venice, which is a soft spot for us. After all, we did visit in October 2006. Oh my, I double-checked the blog. We NEVER posted about Europe. Oh gracious me. I am so behind!I have much more to post about than I thought. Don't be surprised to find far more posts. Ha! I haven't told anyone about this blog, but one day I will and there'll be a lot of reading to do.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home